Connection Details for Azure Data Lake Gen 2 and Azure Blob Storage¶
Note: The same method below applies to Azure Blob Storage authentication for Astera Centerprise.
To connect to Azure Data Lake Gen 2 and Azure Blob Storage Account in Astera Centerprise, you need to have the access token or SAS keys. Follow the steps below to obtain authentication specifications from your Microsoft Azure account.
1. Login to your account, follow the link; portal.azure.com
2. After you log in, go to Storage Accounts.
Either search for it via the search bar or go to the menu bar from the top-left corner and open storage accounts.
3. A list of all the storage accounts would appear.
Select the one that you want.
Note: We’ve chosen the datalakestr account in this case.
There are two authentication methods for connecting to Azure Data Lake Gen 2 and Azure Blob Storage.
- Access Keys
- Shared Access Signature
Authentication Method: Access Keys¶
1. On the selected storage dashboard window, go to Security + Networking and select Access Keys.
A new windowpane would open with all your access keys for the selected storage account. You need the Storage Account Name and Access Key to connect to Astera Centerprise.
2. Select Show Keys to preview the keys and copy them.
You can now use the copied access key to connect to Azure Data Lake Gen 2 and Azure Blob Storage in Astera Centerprise.